Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Daily/weekly/monthly And Termly Checklists

Hi

I feel I need some checklists in place to ensure that everything that needs to be checked/done is! I always forget things :o

Does anyone have a list of things that regular need to be checked and how often they do them

For example fire drills will go on termly

Check outdoors area and equipment is daily

Many thanks

I always feel this sort of thing is personal to you and the setting..all will be slightly different .

perhaps the best way to make one is to start by making a list of what you do as you do it, or at end of each day.. then start to break it down into the sort of thing you want... may take a while but over time it will build up into something you will be able to use as a working document for yourself.

My check lists are linked to my risk assessment. As a childminder, I can fit the monthly/ yearly items on too - a useful reminder that a deadline is coming up.