Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Start A Blog - It's Great!

If you haven't done so already, I can really recommend starting a blog for your setting.

Our parents complained in a recent questionnaire that 'we don't know what our children are doing in prsechool'. So, amongst other approaches, I thought a blog would make perfect sense. I'm writing about the activities the children do each day, what they particularly enjoy, and what they are learning from it. I'm not using any names for confidentiality, but the parents are already loving it and they can also add comments so it is a two way thing.

If you are already a weebly user, it is a very simple function on there (on the 'new page' bit, click on 'blog').

HI Suzie

i think that is a terrific idea. Having recently splashed out and bought myself a macbook I am in the process of having a go at building a nursery web site and was looking at adding a blog page. I'm glad you are having a goo time with it and that your parents appreciate what you are doing and how you have taken their comments and been proactive :o IS your blog accessible to all or just your parents?