Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mark Making Area

Hello there

can anyone point me in the right direction to find some images of a great looking mark making area? I am trying to inspire some colleagues at a training session and although I have looked on google I can't seem to find any! I just thought it would be good to have some images to share of how a good mark making area can be laid out.

I have always found

A place to Learn by the LEARN team in Lewisham helpful

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Place-Learn-Develo...2401&sr=8-1

Plenty of stimulating resources and a work station approach so that children are able to freely choose resources.

Don't have any pictures of my area at the moment, as I have just moved to a new class and am currently setting it up again but I have also found ABC's blog really helpful.

Thank you all. I am a regular reader of Alistair's blog and pleased to say I am lucky enough to be sent on one of his courses next week so looking forward to being inspired.

Thanks Subatomic for the Lewisham reminder- I actually loaned this to another teacher so will chase back after it and look in there

cheers :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)