Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Midnight In The Toy Shop

The only mention I could find of it was on a US site which you can find here. This is just a very old book. Are you sure that you can get cassettes of it? Perhaps this is not the one you were thinking of? :o

isnt this one of a collection of stories  where the toys come to life at midnight?  perhaps it is known by another name?

30549[/snapback]

Thanks everyone, especially Linda for welcoming me. I have to do a physical dev session that get the child to be imaginative and creative. Our topic is currently shops and shopping or farms and farming. I came across the nursery rhyme in the scholastic Toys theme book and my tutor said i could get it recorded on cassette. I know the BBC do a lets move cassette but I cant get it in time as I'm doing this session next monday. (I was only told yesterday). I've found part of it on the BBC, but desperatley wanted to do the part of the toy soldiers, robots and ballerina's coming alive.

Thanks for all your replies...the rest must be on the BBC tape but they only have one seesion at a time online. Typical the part I'm probably after is on two days later...

Welcome Mandi!

If you have the book already, could you make your own tape?

Maz

30568[/snapback]

yeh I could but i'm a perfectionist and being observed...only doing that if worst comes to the worst

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)