Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Rubber Mulch

Hi,

We are currently looking to change our barked area and cover it with rubber mulch.

Has anyone ever used this at their setting? According to a couple of websites it has a life time guarantee, any advice any of you have would be brilliant. Also if you have purchased it, is there any company you would recommend?

um, is that a kind of greeny blue rubber that looks a little like bark chips? if so we got bags of it from b & q for about 50p a bag on offer, and it looks fab, the children can crawl around on it, and brightens up our little wooded area :)

Ali :)

Ours is recycled from rubber tyres, it's purple and looks fab. It's better than the bark, as the bark does not last. I cannot remember the name of the company but it didn't come cheap.

We bought several bags when we moved into our new building to fill an area adjacent to the building. I don't know if it was just the stuff we bought but it didn't last very long, (I am not even sure where it went) but we have replaced it with normal bark and this has lasted better and cost much less.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)