Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

3 Billy Goats Gruff Provsion Ideas Please

Hi there, trying to get back into work mode! Next week we are doing the 3 Billy Goats Gruff in nursery. I am struggling to think of ideas. Done some searches, but nothing much comes up. So far I have building bridges in construction, creating small world/retelling, acting out the story and sequencing the story. Stuggling for some creative ideas mainly. Any good suggestions for this book please? Many thanks

Borrow 3 goats from a nearby farm....... sorry that's so not helpful!!!

Something to do with size - large, medium and small.

Make puppets/masks for the goats and the troll?

Sound effects for the story?

I saw this in a nursery some years ago I just love the idea! look carefully and you can see the trolls blue hair under the bridge!

Lorna

post-9053-1298635698_thumb.jpg

post-9053-1298635727_thumb.jpg

design your own troll?

gears are definately clunky but like you need to get going for next week (favourite books for us)!

Mary

Edited by marywilliam

Morning -'we planted grass and also tried goats milk and goats cheese; we also designed a collage troll and lots of maths: over, under, through, small, medium and large. We also worked on speech bubbles,writing what the characters say. We also learnt a song about the troll - it was great I can't remember what it was called but it came with the first readers series from marks and Spencer. The kids loved it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)