Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Oosa - Is Anybody A Member?

Hi we are a preschool that are setting up breakfast and afterschool clubs and wanted to know whether anybody is a member of OOSA and if so have they used thier templates. We currently are a preschool so have lots of policies etc in place but I want to ensure we are not missing anything. Any help would be apprciated. :o

When we were planning to set up our OOSC I did join the OOSA just to be sure that I wasn't missing anything. It is ok and has some interesting articles and the resources are quite good, although you need to buy some of them seperately. It did give me some ideas that I hadn't thought of but I'm not sure I would join for a second year.

Yes, we joined it last year when we were setting up our Out of School Club in a hurry. The resources are reasonably priced and we have used quite a lot of their templates then tweaked them for our own use. I would say its worth joining.

Beehive

Thank you - we are under the Oxford LEA and am now using their policies and just purchasing some of the templates from OOSA - I'm prepared for all eventualities (hopefully!) Although at present have hardly any children attending lol ! :oxD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)