Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Urgent Help Needed!

ARGH!!!!!

Quite happily emailed off my census return today (bang on deadline as per usual)!

I encrypted doc as required and I think the email must have defaulted to windows live document.

Just picked up my emails and have been told they can't be accessed because of this, so tried to send by making sure I've attached in the normal way. The doc wont attach because the council email can't scan it as it is encrypted!!!

Clearly I'm reluctant to send without encryption but have spent the last hour trying to work out a way round it and quite simply can't!

Anyone a bit more tech savvy who has a solution to this one, please respond!!!

Is this the DofE census? If so what is on it that requires encryption? I emailed ours (sent as an attachment) and I cant remember anything on it that was that confidential. no names or addresses etc. Or am I way off base here?

To get back to your original query, could you not delete it and start again? Also you say you encrypted as required, presumable required by your LA, so why on earth can they not read an encrypted email!!

Why thank you!! I did try restarting,,,no difference!!!

It is the census that goes to the dfe, ours has full names, address, dob etc on, wonder why so different?? Anyway, they couldn't do it so in the end popped over to school and put in on school box!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)