Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Does Anyone Have Anna's Amazing Multicoloured Glasses?

Hello does anyone have the book 'Anna's amazing multicoloured glasses'. I have misplaced it and it is unavailble everywhere. If anyone has it and could scan it and send it to me I would be forever greatful. It is a Pelican big book.

Thanks

G

I think we have this in school. I'm already at home tonight but will check on Moday. If it's where I think it is I will try and get hubby to scan it. When do you need it by?

We have the story to use with the children on our interactive whiteboard/computer at school. I think it is part of Knowledge Box? May be wrong, someone on the forum might know for sure.

We did have a copy of the book in big form but that was a good few years ago, is it out of print? If it is that's a shame as it's a good one.

Edited by Guest

Hello thanks for the replies will have another google.

JessD - if you are able to scan it that would be fab. I need it for next week. If you can do it, anytime next week would be good as I may just start the week slightly different to how I planned. I thought i knew where it was and then when i went to get it today it wasnt there ahhh!!!! ta's, me n hubby looked everywhere for it.

Thanks again.

G

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)