Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Toy Search Again!

narnia

Bonjour ma petite Clouseau's !.....following on from the successful hunt for Tactilo ( I eventually found one on ebay for £7.50!!), I am now searching for another piece of equipment.....this one has, if I recall correctly, nine plastic boards: red, yellow and blue. Each board had 6 different tactile squares, and each boards shapes were different..squares, triangles, circles. Anyone know what I'm talking about?? What is it called???

Oh and bargain buy of the last week? TWO CP chairs for £10.50! Advertised as 34cms high, we thought they'd be perfect for the children.......but when we went to pick them up, they are actually the 43 cms ones, so perfect for the adults or bigger children! Yay!! xD

STILL waiting to hear from our insurers following our flood......oops, sorry, NOT a 'flood' ( apparantly, it can only be called a flood if a river was involved; ours was merely an 'ingress'..........I told him it darned well FELT like a flood! :o ) so, we're slowly getting there.

CAIT!!! though ALL the books are being thoroughly enjoyed, the children especially like 'Day monkey, Night Monkey'....thank you so much again for your kindness xx :(

Edited by narnia

Narnia do they have a selection of shapes with different textures on to slot into the spaces on the boards? If so let me know and I'll email a pic to check my description matches your interpretation. If it does I don't know what they are called but if you are looking to replace some we may have a small quantity in our cupboard I could donate to you.

How much is in the whole game? I'll try to remember to check the cupboard tomorrow to see how much spare we have because at one time we had loads of it but I did get a bit slap happy clearing out the other summer! However we might have more than one full set in total.

CAIT!!! though ALL the books are being thoroughly enjoyed, the children especially like 'Day monkey, Night Monkey'....thank you so much again for your kindness xx :o

You are more than welcome - I'm glad they are proving popular xx

I'm sorry Narnia we don't have a full set left in the cupboard. When my colleague is back in today or tomorrow I'll see if she has a name for them to help you find a new set.