Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ideas Please

H i Everyone,

12 OF my reception chn have been selected by the LEA to do and educvational visit to the local woods (a very exciting day for them) but i feel awful for the remaining 12 chn at school. To make it up to them i want to plan a lovely half day for them to do with NN, so they have just as much fun. Any ideas at all would be very much appreciated

xxxx

In my daughters class (Yr 2), as a reward system the school runs they 'earned' a Pyjama party for a Friday afternoon.

She took a favourite teddy and her pyjamas / slippers to change into after lunch. They enjoyed some popcorn and stories. She thought it was very novel going home in her pyjamas. :o Sounds quite simple when written down but she loved it, and since then she has 'role played' pyjama parties at home with all her teddies joining in. xD

Peggy

It seems so cruel, but only 12 can go. How on earth can i select just 12. names out of a hat i guess. That sounds like a good idea Peggy. They would love that. Coming to schiool in their slippers during the snowy weather was a huge hit, so i can imagine them loving that xxx

Can you not have an out afternoon for them, so instead of being cooped up inside you go out exploring, maybe walking to a local point of interest or on your school field.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)