Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Target Tracker

Hi All

I am just about to re-enter all our reception baseline data (Autumn One) and Autumn two data into target tracker. Won't go into the reasons but it all went wrong and now we need to redo it.

The dilemma I have is, do I ....

1. Enter just the scale points achieved, even though we are not supposed to do this until the end of the year but many of us have to anyway.

OR

2. Enter the development matters achieved (and any relevant scale points) Which will take much much longer but will tell me more when it comes to analysing data. And is more along the lines of what we are supposed to be doing anyway.

Anyone shed any light on this dilemma?

When we fill ours in we fill in using the points in Reception this is what our head wants to see and what our targets are etc we use development matters for our planning etc but when it comes to the assessing we just fill in the scales points (i'm hoping that using this fizzbook thing might help me add to it quicker and use the development matters part but when you have to fill this in very half term and we also have standards meetings where we have to fill in tracking grids to to show how many points they have achieved i'd always be filling in charts and ticking boxes!!

hope this has helped only you will know and it will be time consuming if its only of the autumn term i'd fill in scale points then do what you normally do from now on

Hi All

I am just about to re-enter all our reception baseline data (Autumn One) and Autumn two data into target tracker. Won't go into the reasons but it all went wrong and now we need to redo it.

The dilemma I have is, do I ....

1. Enter just the scale points achieved, even though we are not supposed to do this until the end of the year but many of us have to anyway.

OR

2. Enter the development matters achieved (and any relevant scale points) Which will take much much longer but will tell me more when it comes to analysing data. And is more along the lines of what we are supposed to be doing anyway.

Anyone shed any light on this dilemma?

HI there - I wondered about this too but I am sticking to my guns and just doing DM.

HOwever if you click on to show DM and profile statements it shows how the different DM statements link to profile statements so I think you could just show that if you have evidence that they have achieved certain statements on DM, then they quite naturally have the profile statement achieved that it is linked up with of you follow that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)