Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Diploma In Pre School Practice

Hi

I have just joined the site and I was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance.

I am doing this course as a distance learner.

lots of looks but no replies... think everyone may be a bit busy at the moment getting ready for the new term..

there are several members on here who have completed this course.. be patient they will be along eventually.. sorry I cannot help more..

welcome to the forum, and for making your first post.. we are a friendly bunch with lots of experience perhaps a bit more detail of what you are looking for or needing to do will allow more to give some help.

oh i think i found it is it part of the external unit 3? i have it here as question P5? I have linked it to ECM which i explained in P1 and also to the keywork system (linking into the eyfs and pip cards etc)i've talked alot about the key worker sytem and it bing compulsory and its benefits to the baby etc and quoted from the eyfs and PIP cards. i've written about the work of Ainsworth and Bowlby then there are some bits in the penny tassoni book to go with the course (i think around page 60) that will help.

Hope That Helps xxx

Hi I did this course last year but have everything filed in units, Which unit is it?

Thanks so much for responding.The Core Unit is 3 NEC Assignment 1.This is also P5 on the external assignment.

lots of looks but no replies... think everyone may be a bit busy at the moment getting ready for the new term..

there are several members on here who have completed this course.. be patient they will be along eventually.. sorry I cannot help more..

welcome to the forum, and for making your first post.. we are a friendly bunch with lots of experience perhaps a bit more detail of what you are looking for or needing to do will allow more to give some help.

Thank you it is so nice to know there is help out there.I have read so many books I feel like my head is going to burst.

I am working on the Core Unit 3 tackling the build -up assignments which link to the external assignment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)