Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Party Games

Hi - can we start a collection of party games for adults and children?

I like the chocolate game

Place a choc bar on a plate with a knife and fork. Next to it add a pair og gloves, hat and scarf.

People sit round and pass a dice round - if you shake a 6 you have to go into the middle put on hat scarf and gloves then you can start slicing up the choc bar and eating it (Mars bar good to use)

Meanwhile the dice continues to go roungd the circle so if someone else gets a 6 they rush to the middle and start putting on hat scarf gloves themselves.

Depending how long it takes the next person to get a 6 you can either have a bit or alot of choc.

Has anyone elae played this? - I used to play it as a child and we always used to shout at my dad because he always sliced up really large bits of choc to eat!!

heads and tails is an easy one.

50p piece and before you flip, ask children whether it's going to land heads or tails and heads stand at one side of the room, tails the other, whichever group is wrong is 'out'. Keep going until there are only two players, a head and a tail and then do the final flip to decide the winner.

Guest ChunkyMan

The Jaffa cake box game!!

This is for adults (usually) you have to pick up the jaffa cake box with your mouth only.

Both feet on the floor only and your hands can't be used on the floor or box. When everyone has had a go an inch of the box is cut off and then everyone has another go and so on until there is only the flat square end left and most people are out (depending on how flexible you are)

The person who can get the lowest is the winner.

I really enjoyed this when I was younger and more supple!!!