Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christmas Market

Not content with having 2 jobs (Childminding Support Worker and cover Childminder) I have taken on a new challenge selling Phoenix cards!

So I would like to invite anyone in the neighbourhood to

a Christmas Market

Sunday 28th November 2010

2.30 pm

Quaker Meeting House

Quaker Lane

Busch Corner

Isleworth

Middelsex

TW7 5AU

pm me if you would like more details.

Lolo

Thanks Panders. I can see myself getting a bit of an addiction! It s all so lovely and such good quality and so reasonable! I have been looking at trader photos of stalls and feeling very excited about next week.

L

Bit to far to travel from Yorkshire but I wish you well with your venture! :o Starting my own small venture really put my career in prospective. Before children I lived to work and work came first, when I had children I needed to work and I do regret the many times other peoples children got the best of me and came first. I started my venture now I work twice as many hours (at home) but its about me and my creativity so in many ways I'm a happier person. Go for it especially if its a product you love!