Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Top Up

I am thinking of topping up my foundation degree with the OU , I haven't done anything with them before so am looking for some advice. It requires you to take 2 modules each with 6 tma's and an exam. It says 9 months for each module what I would like to know is what the assignments are like in terms of word count and how difficult they are.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Saw a lot of viewing but no comments I would say you need to be disaplined with OU study. I hated the exam (3hours 3 essays)

Also a LOT of ready look out for Tutor Group Forums too they take a lot of time and you have to do them

Good Luck

There are quite a few members on here who are old hands at studying with the OU and I'm sure they'll be along with words of wisdom.

Will the OU have to look at the course modules and assessments for your Foundation Degree to ensure it is of a similar standard in order to top up to a full degree? I'm never sure how these things work when you move from one institution to another.

Good luck, in any case!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)