Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Free Tree Planting Kit

I saw this too... my 7 year old loves all the worksheets... we subscribed for a year and although we didn't continue, they still email me regularly which is cool.

Trees... we got some trees from (I think) Sainsburys... you know those token schemes? Before I joined the setting the staff ordered their freebies and ticked a box for a select few to receive trees -as you do :o

Well they arrived this week. Hurrah... except we have a concrete and fake grass outside space PML!!!

I was thinking of putting them in large pots for now but does anyone know if they will be transferrable once they outgrow pots?

I'm also thinking we are hoping to move buildings so I don't want them to be permanently planted where we are in case we do move...

• 5 months later...

Hi,

just stumbled across this thread! Am I right in thinking you can only get a free tree kit from ordering with Sainsburys Active and then you have a chance of getting a pack from 1000 available or have I missed something????

Either way fantastic site, busy downloading!

you apply on the site given above for a tree pack free. (this is not the same as the Sainsburys one... ) when I followed the link it said it was now taking applications for the autumn free trees...

not had them as we too had no where to [plant them, but know others who have and they were good..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)