Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Baseline Data From Profile

I coud od with some technical help please. I use the e-profile to put data on during the year. I have got copies of individual chidlren's bar charts on entry, but I wanted to print out the quick scales scores from entry. However, as I have put October data in, does anyone know a quick way to print out September quick scales scores?

I don't think this is possible as the chart is the summary and goes up to date. You can find other ways eg in chart format which should provide what you need for starting points. Is there a particular reason why you wanted it in the quick scores format?

Does anyone else know any different?

Thanks- I have looked at individual children's baseline scores form their individual charts to find a median on entry. Our school SIP was suggesting that our children arrived in school with average attainment, and I wanted to be able to evidence my opinion!

It would have been handy to have 1 sheet with all scores just for ease of management, like at the end of the year as a summary, though I know that doesn't help individual targtes/next steps needed.

If anyone finds a way, Iwould be grateful to know how to do it for the future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)