Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Indentity Bracelets

Here there to you all.

I have recently planned a day trip to the Blue Planet Aquarium for my two pre-school rooms next month, and was thinking about what i could use as identity bracelets/ badges? Just incase any of the children decided to go for a wonder (LETS HOPE NOT) I have searched the web and have found silicone bracelets but the minimum order is 100 plus and i only need 50!!Also to have the nursery name and contact number on them. Can anyone help me as to where i could possibly purchase them. I will be very grateful for all your suggestions and ideas.

Thank you very much

Beckyboo10 :o

P.S At a last resort i would be happy to buy plain silicone bracelets where i can do the lovely job of writting the contact details on myself !

we used to have the children make their own 'necklaces' to wear when we went out on visits.. a card label with our logo on and a preschool mobile number on it.. some had it on ribbon around neck others had it as bracelets, they all decorated their own and were proud to be able to wear it out.. could make something credit card sized and laminate them for more longevity...

we also had a supply of hats with our logo on for outings, all children wore one and it had our number inside it... or as we were at an attraction they knew the number on the entrance if we were needed, these could be used for years and ended up as an excellent investment..

Inge

Thanks Inge,

We have used the name tags around their necks when we have been on adventures outside of the nursery, but i am very anxious about the children getting caught on anything, especially with the ribbon being around their necks. But i will have a bash at making them as bracelets.

Thanks

Beckyboo10

Here there to you all.

I have recently planned a day trip to the Blue Planet Aquarium for my two pre-school rooms next month, and was thinking about what i could use as identity bracelets/ badges? Just incase any of the children decided to go for a wonder (LETS HOPE NOT) I have searched the web and have found silicone bracelets but the minimum order is 100 plus and i only need 50!!Also to have the nursery name and contact number on them. Can anyone help me as to where i could possibly purchase them. I will be very grateful for all your suggestions and ideas.

Thank you very much

Beckyboo10 :o

P.S At a last resort i would be happy to buy plain silicone bracelets where i can do the lovely job of writting the contact details on myself !

I found a company that did 12 bracelets for me- it was cheaper to have them done in America than in the UK!!! Might not have enough time before your planned trip though. I emailed the order and it took around12 days I think.My childminded children are all happy to wear them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)