Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Exemplification Of Writing

Does anyone know where I could get to see some examples of '8 point' writing? I'm trying to have a discussion with someone about the amount of progress I can expect from some children in their reception year and it would help so much if I could show what I'm talking about.

There are some examples in the profile guidance but I'm thinking they are point 9 rather than 8?

Hi

Not sure but I am almost definitive that there will be some examples in the AAIA materials - if you google them it should come up. They have down support materials for each area of learning. Also as a good form of sharing the video exemplifications the QCDA have done are good and there are some examples of there of higher scale point writing.

K

• 2 weeks later...

the DFeS published a document 'Mark Making Matters' a couple of years ago- I seem to remember that has example in it. I think you can order it from the DFeS site - sorry to be so vague, I've been trying to find our school copy to no avail!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)