Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nurserycam

kristina

Hi

Has anyone used this company to design their website? They charge a one off fee of £299 to design and get the website up and running and then charge £20 a month for hosting, online advertising etc.

I have just started looking into all of this and haven't got the knowledge to do it myself!!

Thanks

Kris

Hi, haven't tried them but before you spend any money, please try weebly.com. I am no expert but I have produced a perfectly reasonable site using their service, and it is completely free!

It's basically like typing into a word document, although you can go up a level from that as you gain in confidence.

£20 a month is a LOT for hosting, btw, even with a fancy all in package it shouldn't cost more than a fiver a month maximum.

You can search for and buy your own domain very easily too, I use www.fasthosts.co.uk, it's very simple and I got our domain name for about a fiver a year as it is a .org.uk so one for charities.

Hi Kristina - I agree, seems a lot. I too am starting to look around and have come to the conclusion it's easier to do my own, by the time i have produced all the info, photos etc, might aswell use a basic format rather than pay loads of money for someone else to load my work onto it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)