Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How Do I Renew Subscription?

Annie-pops

Hi - can' anyone tell me how to renew my subscription?? I have gone to the subs page and the only option I can find which a choosing option is the LA subscription which I don't want!

The only thing I can click on is the choose payment option button, and then it tells me to go back and select a subscription option. I am really confused! I have e-mailed the forum but don't know if anyone will be around to pick up the e-mail and my subscription expires today! I am notoriously hopeless with any admin/ I.T. related issues so am sure solution is simple and just me that can't do it!! lol x Would be grateful for advice :o

Hi Annie

Slight oddity of the forum....it won't let you re-subscribe until you actually expire which for you is sometime in the next 24 hours. Just log in as usual and when the account has actually expired you will be presented with a payment screen and then you can renew online.

Let me know admin@foundation-stage.info if you have any problems.

Sue

Actually it's all my fault (as usual). When I set things up I assumed people would want to hear that the subscription was expiring in advance of the actual expiry, so they could have a last look round if they didn't want to renew. But the renewal email seems to cause panic so I should probably change things (you're by no means the only one Annie...).

But it seems a little rude for people to log in and find that they can't access the FSF with no notice whatsoever. What do people think?

Lol - thanks Steve. I definitelty think the warning thing is good. I think the problem lies in the subtlety of the wording of the notification e-mail:

"If you wish to continue with your subscription, you'll be asked to re-purchase a subscription when your current subscription expires."

and, actually, this is exactly what it does mean whereas I implied the meaning that it was about to expire and I had to renew before it expired. I always over-complicate things! I would definitely give people warning but maybe say words to the effect of * Your subscription will expire tomorrow. This e-mail is purely for notification purposes and, if you wish to re-subscribe you will receive further e-mail within 24 hours enabling you to access links to re-subscription options* . Not sure if I have expressed that very well!

On the plus side - isn't it good to know that I am obviously concerned about my subscription lapsing and not having full access to (EY)FSF which shows you must be doing a good job!

Ann x