Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Scuttlebug Dragonfly

louby loo

I've just seen a child with one of these, and they look ideal to use in a pack away setting.

Has anyone got one/used one? Are they any good- as in sturdy enough? I wanted to grab it off the child and inspect it.......but thought that might upset the parent!

At under £20 (and that's from John Lewis) seems to good to be suitable.. but they fold up so small.............and would fit so perfectly in our limited storage. :o

Well it's a sort of fold up three wheeler bike - about the size of the fold up scooters when folded.

They look fantastic - as I said perhaps to good to be true for a packaway setting!!

I shall try and post a link - not sure if I'm meant too link to shops....but I'm sure someone will remove it if it shouldn't be linked.

......... well that assuming the link works!!!

http://www.johnlewis.com/230875427/Product.aspx

I am a childminder and I have bought one after seeeing them and falling in love with them at a local soft play centre! They are absolutly fab and very sturdy and they fold up really small for packing away or even hanging up! They rae colourful and attractive to the children and I work with all ages of children and they are great for the littleys as the are really narrow and they can get their legs to the floor! I bought mine from Sainsburys but I think they sell them in Argos now! But not sure on that!

They look great to me, I'd definitely buy some at that price if we had ride ons in my setting. It looks as if it solves a big storage problem - there would be no problem ensuring there were enough to go round!

Maz