Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sef For Out Of School

Guest jenpercy

Guest jenpercy

OK how do I fill in all this stuff about how the children do EYFS when we do as little as possible?

I got hold of a local authority (Essex) SEF form for after schools, which was a very cutdown version, very suitable, taking into account the fact that we are different.

however, when we were inspected, she was very dismissive of the fact that that that was what I had submitted and didn't refer to it once, even though we had been led to believe that the Inspectino would revolve around what we had submitted in our SEF.

we got 3 throughout, and I got the definite impression that you can't get any better unless you blow your own trumpet

The SEF is on our action plan to do. It was done last year by the committee (staff didnt get involved no matter how much they were asked??!!). Anyway there is only a hard copy, no-one can find it and so have asked OFSTED to send us the new committee one....still waiting!!

Does annoy how much emphasis is put on eyfs for club considereing there are only about 10% in that age bracket.

If i get a copy ill post info back on it......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)