Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Books For Committee

Hi, I need some books that tell the committee roles and responsibilities. I've got one somewhere from the PLA but are there any others you could recommend? Something that gives an idea of what parents can get out of being involved would be useful. thanks :D

Or as the previous chair of my playgroup said at the AGM last year - why not join the committee, even if the only thing you learn from it is never to join a committee again. :o

Sorry Rea.

Went off there, a bit. But coming back isn't going to help you because I can only suggest PLA publications, which are probably what you've got!!!

Don't say I don't help :o

Sue :D

Hi, I need some books that tell the committee roles and responsibilities. I've got one somewhere from the PLA but are there any others you could recommend? Something that gives an idea of what parents can get out of being involved would be useful. thanks  :D

28114[/snapback]

Hi Rea

I don't know if these will be of any help to you but here are three website address and a couple of links. I know they are not books, but sometimes leaflets etc do just as well.

Maybe (when you can find time) because I know you are very busy you could draw something from this evidence and write something of intereset yourself.

I would be interested to know how you get on.

Take Care

Carolann :o

parents_helping_in_nursery.doc

PartnershipwithParents.doc

Hi, I need some books that tell the committee roles and responsibilities. I've got one somewhere from the PLA but are there any others you could recommend? Something that gives an idea of what parents can get out of being involved would be useful. thanks  :D

28114[/snapback]

Hi Rea

I don't know if these will be of any help to you but here are three website address and a couple of links. I know they are not books, but sometimes leaflets etc do just as well.

Maybe (when you can find time) because I know you are very busy you could draw something from this evidence and write something of intereset yourself.

I would be interested to know how you get on.

Take Care

Carolann :o

28246[/snapback]

I suppose it would help if I put the websites

sorry here they are

www.parentscentre.gov.uk

www.literacytrust.org.uk

www.scre.ac.uk

Carolann : :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)