Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

First Day

How did everyones first day go? We have had the chn for 2 days and they seem a really lovely class although it is v small- there are only 13 of them! Have had a few tears (including some mums!) a few wet knickers and 1 sick child. So far we have painted self portraits, made jam tarts, toured the school and allotments as well as having music class with the music man! Very busy 2 days, thank godness its the weekend!

Good grief you've been busy!! We have just been busy playing - lots of fun though!

My class were exhausted by the end of yesterday - never mind today! They are all totally lovely though.

I, too have had a lovely two days, a big classs, but behaviour strategies asre in place. Running as a unit we have had to tweak things a little, but on the whole really enjoyable. One question how asre you guys tackling tidy up time....thats my biggest concern, kids just seem to be wondering around aimlessly, even though they have a reference point to look incase they forget what they are meant to be tidying. The past two days its taken me a good hour qafter school to get things organised again

xxxxx

happy weekend xxx

Hi if you search the forum this was a recent topic, music for tidying up, going off in groups and also some fantastic person on here suggested little bags for the children to collect all the dropped objects. I have purchased some little cotton bags from the pound shop and going to give it a go next week.

Happy tidying. :o

Can't help with the tidying up issue as (fortunately!) my class so far have been great (the odd one or two try to avoid it but the rest are great). Makes a change cos last year I had to nag them all year to do it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)