Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Assessing Ict In The Early Years

In my new role I will be teaching ICT across the school as well as covering PPA for the EY teacher. Every child has an assessment folder for ICT and I want to do a similar one for EYFS for the reception children. Has anyone got any templates or ideas how I could do this? I downloaded a template from TES to play around with but one of the EY link teachers queried using assessment sheets other than the EYFSP.

Have a look at the new ICT stuff on Lancs website, you may get some ideas there. ICT goal is too broad to use for assessmnt only, you need to break down the skills although you may find something within the whole document that is useful.

Have a look at the new ICT stuff on Lancs website, you may get some ideas there. ICT goal is too broad to use for assessmnt only, you need to break down the skills although you may find something within the whole document that is useful.

Thanks, I was going to break it down as it's so broad anyway, but will have a look on there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)