Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Love My New Job!

3 days down and I love my new job even more than I thought I would.

Lovely team, fun drama inset, compliments about my classroom layout and cleanliness smell, kids were great today, consultant told me to keep doing Phase 1 Letters & Sounds till October half-term (when does that happen in F2!) and a chocolate fountain in the staffroom!!!

Can it get any better?!?!

and a chocolate fountain in the staffroom!!!

Can it get any better?!?!

Not much, in my humble opinion. Is the chocolate fountain a permanent fixture? :o

So glad you're enjoying yourself - long may it continue!

Maz

Aww how lovely! I'm glad you're enjoying it. The "compliments about the cleanliness smell" though made me laugh, I just imagined the rest of the school having a very strange smell or something, though I'm sure it doesn't!!

A chocolate fountain for the staff room?! I think that should be a legal requirement in all schools :o

Unfortunately the choc fountain isn't a permanent feature, but then that's proabably a good thing otherwise we'd never leave the room!

As for the clean smell, I think the head is just happy the dept is already looking tidier and cleaner. I think he was even more pleased when he found the contents of the outside store being sorted on Friday, and all the old, tatty and broken stuff waiting for the bin!