Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E100

Guest SamG

All my stuff has arrived from the Open Uni today and I can't wait to get started. Will have a look at everything properly tonight. Has anyone else received theirs yet?

I've looked through everything now and can't wait to start. I would make a start early, but the course websire isn't available for another 2 weeks and it looks like you need to access it early on. Will just continue to read the materials and possibly make some notes.

Just read through the stuff. Noticed that in p3 ofthe course guide it mentions a study calendar. I didn't get one & not on contents checklist either. Did anyone else get it?

If it is not on the contents checklist I think you will find it is available to download from the course website :o

The course website is up and running, Yay. Been having a good look through today and have printed off all of the details for TMA's and EMA and other interesting looking info. Looks like a lot of work to do over the next 9 months, but I'm ready to go. Got lots of notebooks and pens, etc (even got some cheap in the sale at Asda).

If you go to Student Home when you log into Open Uni there is a link to E100 module website and record. That should take you to the website. The first page that comes up is the Study Planner.

Hope this helps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)