Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery Class Photo Book

Hi All,

I have been thinking of useful ways to utilise spare photos we have of the children in my nursery class and came up with the idea of a photo book.

I thought children could also take photos of whatever they wish and choose photos to put into the book (with quotes from them next to the photo). I would like it to be an album that can be updated with new photos etc regularly.

Has anyone done this and have any advice?

Thanks Charly

I do this in my class. I have an audio photo book that you can slide photos in and them the children can record a 10 second sentence to go with each picture. It holds about 20 photos and they love using it and updating the photos and audio. Dead easy to use too.

we've done these in different ways- the standard print and stick into an album/scrapbook/ a digital one on a photo frame/ in powerpoint (easily updated) or on a mac which creates the 'photobook' instantly. You might be able to get free downloadable software that will create a photobook for you similar to what you would get with snapfish or photobox.

The audio books that Rufus mentions are also great as they allow the children to edit and create sound to go with their own photos- you can get these at TTS

Happy Snapping :o

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing those ideas - I was looking at adding captions and that sounds like a great idea. I also like the idea of a digital photo frame!

Great ideas, thanks guys :-)

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)