Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ccld Unit 305

Back again! xD I know I always seem to be asking for quick ways to answer questions but that is because I tend to get verbal diorrhea and go on and on. So I am trying to be as short and succinct as possible - also because time is of the essence!

So please, is there a quick way to answer this question or do I have to do yet another chart showing the Rights of the children?

Any help and comments gratefully received. :o

Back again! xD I know I always seem to be asking for quick ways to answer questions but that is because I tend to get verbal diorrhea and go on and on. So I am trying to be as short and succinct as possible - also because time is of the essence!

So please, is there a quick way to answer this question or do I have to do yet another chart showing the Rights of the children?

Any help and comments gratefully received. :o

It would be helpful if you wrote the question in when you asked your question. My NVQ is with the assessor, and I might be able to help, but can't remember the question.

Honey

lol ok, sorry. It is: Legislation covering children's rights and laws covering equality and includion within your home country and how these relate to your setting.

I think I over-think things and make things more difficult for myself. I getting to the past caring stage. I know Im not going to be finished in time, but to be fair I didnt realise how much work was involved in answering the knowledge questions that havent been covered in work already submitted. All our tutor told us to do was just answer the blank ones as questions!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)