Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

008 - Promoting Child And Young Person Development

Hi again. As you can probably tell im not very good at doing this course, im currently signed off work so i cant get in to get any help and the big world wide web is very confusing really. I was just hoping someone could point me to maybe some spercific websites or links on here, id really appreciate it. I feel like im going to bank my head agaisnt the wall.

Task A. Understanding how children and young people grow and develop is essential in providing appropriate childcare services. Give a written explanation of the expected holistic patters of children and young peoples physical, communication, intellectual and learning, social, emotional and behavioural development in each of the following age groups:

• 0-3 Years

• 3-7 Years

• 7-12 Years

• 12-16 years

Thanks Guys :o

EYFS stages of development?

I may have misunderstood you. I'm sure I once came across a book, by a lady, about children's stages of development...quite a well known one...so well known I can't remember who it's by! Someone else may know. We hope...

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)