Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Managing 3 Form Entry

I'm taking up a post as FS Manager in a 3 form entry school - 3 classes of 75, 3 open plan classrooms and an outdoor area, 2 TAs at anyone time. How do you manage 3 form entry?

Oops! Just saw your topic and have just started another topic on the same subject. I'm moving from infant leader and teacher of reception class of 20 to EYFS leader in an infant school with 5 form entry - each class with 28-30 children!

it's going to be hugely different! Maybe as we're facing similar problems you could pM me and we could chat about it? As well as hopefully getting lots of advice from all the super people here!

I'm a foundation leader - we are 3 form (30 in each class) with a 79 place nursery. It's a very big team and it is hard work on occassions! This year has been a challenge with 2 NQT's an experienced teacher who needs...lets say.... alot of guidance and support. I feel consistency in assessment is the key and lots of communication! Would be interested in what others say too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)