Jump to content
About Us

Dc2 Form?


Recommended Posts

Hi all,


I'm hoping you kind people out there can help, we have just had a visit form big O last week, and it came to light that i'm going to be stepping up and taking over from the current leader, the inspector informed me that i need to have a sutiable persons interview, but before that need to complete a form stating that i am taking over as leader! she thought it was a DC2 but said the numer as now changed!!


can anyone enlighten me what the new number is! and is it a long process, we break up at the end of next week!!!! and im supposed to be in post when we come back..


Ive searched ofsted site but not sure about the title she said it was called applying to be manager of a setting!!! no such form..


Found a EY2 is this it??


Thanks in advance



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)