Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Am Back

Hi,everybody

Did you notice I was gone :o

Well, computer crashed and is been fixed just yesterday.

In mean time I did 4 NVQ Units done (what I wouldn't have done if I could've got on forum)!

Me and my family went to Disneyland for my daughter's 3. birthday.

I know i promised pictures off redecorated setting but to be honest it will take a while to sett up everything back.

Well, I am here now redy to read all this mist post.

Thanks,Steve for upgrading forumand for changing my username, but where can I find spell check?

Hi Brankica -

Was wondering where you'd got to. Good to see you back. Sorry to hear about your computer problems! :)

Uh oh. Susan's also pestering me about the spell check. I'll have to try to remember how I did it in the first place before I can put it back! :o

Sorry to hear about your computer too B. We had similar problems but my Granny Annie came to my rescue with her lap top. xD We still have ongoing problems now that the computer is back and have had to reinstall everything twice as well as updating all the drivers. :( My husband now knows that these things are of the utmost urgency as I have to get on the forum everyday. :o Well done on the units - how many more have you left to do? Hope you all had a lovely time away as well. :D

O,it is so nice to here from all of you.

I been in France, Peggy, only for weekend. It was lovely, children got picture with every single caracter we sow.

I done 6 units from january, had two more from june last year(didn't have assessor) and I have got now 6 left between two assessors :D:D:D

I am determin to finish in may.

I have to appologise for spelling, hope Stiv will remember how to put spell check back on board :o

Welcome back - computers are brill when they're working but a nightmare when they're not! Just think how much time you'll have saved though from not logging on here :o It's just too addictive.