Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Printing Reports From Eye Profile Problems!

I am having problems printing the reports from eye profile. When I open the reports they are all squashed in the middle of the page and I am unable to align them, the date is also wrong. I have manaed to copy and paste and open in a new document but have just noticed that the report doesn't cover all of the areas of the profile, is this right? For example it covers SSM but does not mention NLC or calculating. Some mention PD but others don't. I have had problems opening the summary scores etc as I am not sure if there is a problem with my computer or if this is what the reports should be like.

I would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks

my reports have all the areas of learning on them - I had a job getting them to convert to a word doc though!

What are people views of using the e-profile for reports? I have used them and added a big general comments section but wondered what was considered best practise? x

I use them as a base but add in little bits here and there. Also do a general comments and next steps section. Last year I added a photograph of the child learning in each of the 6 areas. Was time consuming but got very positive feedback from parents.

Chickpea x

I have added personalised comments and also deleted some of the ready-made ones as they can be repetitive and boring for the parent to read. e.g. 'He counts reliably up to three everyday objects. He counts reliably up to six everyday objects. He says number names in order. He recognises numerals 1 to 9. He counts reliably up to 10 everyday objects' ......... Yawn!!! :o

Edited by millhill

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)