Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Funny Thing Happened At Work Today!

finleysmaid

thought this might make you laugh........

at work today we were doing footprints in the afternoon.....because the children are really into the world cup and we are doing a display .

some of the children were reluctant to have a go and so i said " go on...i'll tell you what i'll have a go if you do!" several of my older ones laughed and said" you can't do that your a grown up!"

Oh dear perhaps they don't know me too well....now think red rag and bull!

so shoes come off and in i go red,blue green and yellow paint everywhere....followed by the rest of the staff !(i like to lead by example!) xD

then i remember we have new parent visit ....just as they appear around the corner....i have to say its the first and hopefully the last greeting i have done in my stocking feet which are dripping with paint and multicoloured :o

I said to my assistant later that i was a bit worried about the impression they must have got - she started laughing and said if she had turned up at a pre-school and found the supervisor in that state she would have known she had chosen the right place :(:(:(

she started laughing and said if she had turned up at a pre-school and found the supervisor in that state she would have known she had chosen the right place

So would I and then I would have asked if there were any jobs going!! :o

Guest Spiral

Absoloutely!

When I was alot younger I stuck my feet in paint - it was a long time ago (ahem), and I simply remember not realising I had put the paint in a shiny tray - I slipped over :(

I have to say, Finelysmaid, I'd send my child to your preschool and yes, I'd ask if there were any jobs going too! :(:( :wacko: :oxD

Guest Spiral
ah no - completely barefoot...well apart from the covering of paint of course xD

P.s. when i've got my new building you are all welcome to come and work with me...as long as your potty!

I'm Potty :o

I said to my assistant later that i was a bit worried about the impression they must have got - she started laughing and said if she had turned up at a pre-school and found the supervisor in that state she would have known she had chosen the right place :(:( :wacko:

Brilliant! :( I am inclined to agree, I'd definitely know I'd chosen the right place to send my child to if I'd come across the supervisor in 'that state'. :o

Oh yes, and I'm as crazy as they come - unfortunately 300 miles is a bit of a commute. xD

Rosey x

I had a wonderful conversation with a prospective parent while lying flat on my back on our outdoor area with three small children swarming over me and chalking around me! She did find it hard to keep a straight face, as did the bloke measuring up for developing the area at the time.