Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery Teacher Interview

Hi everyone! Just seeing if I can pick your fantastic brains! I've got an interview for a school Nursery Teacher on Tuesday and as part of the interview I have to do a 15min activity with 8 children, I haven't any idea of what sort of thing to do at all and wondered if anyone had some good ideas or successful activies they have done?? I currently teach in a pre~school but my mind has gone blank and I really want to impress!

Any suggestions would be great! Thank you! :o

Thats brilliant Kate, parachute games might be good! I did think about maybe something music related where they take turns to choose an instrument and play it and name the instrument??

whatever you do just make sure it's interactive and all the children are doing. I gave each member of the interview panel a copy of my planning for the activity and they said they liked having a copy each and could follow the activity as it occurred (I did poems with actions and instruments). Just relax and play to your strengths. Think about what you currently enjoy doing with your children. Good luck, you'll be fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)