Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dhc5

Hi,

it seems i might be the only person studying the cache diploma in home based childcare as my last post received only one acknowledgement :o

i am on my last unit (5) and could do with sharing some concerns and getting some help on what they are looking for for E7, A B C and D!

Is there anyone out there???? Please help.

Cant wait to shirk this horrid weight on my shoulders. studying through my provider has put me off education for life!!!!!!!

Thanks, rosie x

Hi,

it seems i might be the only person studying the cache diploma in home based childcare as my last post received only one acknowledgement :o

i am on my last unit (5) and could do with sharing some concerns and getting some help on what they are looking for for E7, A B C and D!

Is there anyone out there???? Please help.

Cant wait to shirk this horrid weight on my shoulders. studying through my provider has put me off education for life!!!!!!!

Thanks, rosie x

Sorry I don't know the content of the course you are studying.

Perhaps if you explained a little more what it is you would like help with there may be more response?

I am happy to help if I can but have no idea what E7 A B C and D are

Sorry I missed your last post. I did the DHC and it's worth sticking it out. Can't remember a flaming thing about specific questions but will try and have a look in the morning. I scraped A,s but I remember Unit 5 wasn't my best one.

See you tomorrow.

Fe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)