Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dressing Up Rail On Wheels

Hi all, we need a good quality dressing up rail that can be wheeled about. Currently we have one of those white plastic covered metal ones, but it is not sturdy and cannot take all the wheeling in and out of the cupboard.

I'd like to invest in a really solid, high quality one, preferably one that includes a mirror and space for shoes and hats.

Can anyone recommend one?

don't get the one we have, we ordered one from GLS, its very sturdy but what we didnt realise is that it only has wheels on one end, which makes it inpossible to wheel as its very heavy!!!!!!! so look to see how many wheels it has!!!!!!! ours is the vain of my life eevry morning!!!!!

We have just ordered one like this from eduzone at an offer price of 139.99. It is meant to be with us by the end of next week so I can let you know what it's like then. The issue we had was finding one with hooks rather than a rail as our children struggle to hang things up on coat hangers. This one does have hooks.

If money is no object then I can recommend the Community Playthings trolley - over £300 but we have had ours 6 years now and it still looks like new - easy wheeled, solid and a lovely big mirror on the end plus 3 big boxes and three small ones included for bits like hats and bags, plus hooks for hanging :o

We have just ordered one like this from eduzone at an offer price of 139.99. It is meant to be with us by the end of next week so I can let you know what it's like then. The issue we had was finding one with hooks rather than a rail as our children struggle to hang things up on coat hangers. This one does have hooks.

What was it called as the only one i can find is £178.99. We ned one we can wheel out with our waterproof outfits on so it needs to be water/mud proof

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)