Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Appraisal Targets

Hi All,

Have been surfing around trying to find info. to make an appraisal form for Pre-school staff.

When I was teaching our Performance Management reviews included the opportunity to set 3 targets.

One was concerned with Personal Development, one with Pupil Progress and one with a Whole School Development priority.

I think that was it-rusty memory.

Does anyone do their's like this? Does anyone have a format that is presented in this way? Do you think it is possible to set a target linked to Pupil Progress in pre-school?

I have done a forum search for appraisal forms and found some useful stuff but feel as though this might be the route to go down. We have a number of ex-teacher's on our staff so I feel it would be quite a familiar process for them if set out in this way.

Any help warmly welcomed!

Hi

I have just completed my staff appraisals, however I bought mine through the Pre-School learning alliance (cant remember which publication it was!) so I cant really attach it. However there wasn't anything in there to do with pupil progress.

Not much help I know!! Sorry!

Kris

I can't supply any help but I wanted to say I like the idea of having three targets like this for staff appraisals. At present I think we seem to just talk in general terms about what we expect in the future but concrete targets would be good. I like the areas you mentioned too although I might try to find a more EY terminology. If I think of how I might do it I'll come back to you.