Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Comic Relief Fame Academy

Who do you want to win Red Nose Fame Academy?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win Red Nose Fame Academy?

• Kim
    • Ade
    • Edith

Has anyone else out there been hooked on the Comic Relief does Fame Academy? Adrian and Reggie are just brilliant :oxD It's been must-view TV all week in my household!

Reggie to win for sheer guts :(:(:(

I have enjoyed it when I've seen it, not very good at looking at the t.v. schedule so don't know when it is on. I like ex "young ones" bloke, sorry don't knoew his name. had a bit of a social tonight :o

Hope I don't miss the final.

Peggy

a wnadoo singer / actress / popstar

I've been slowly getting hooked too. I'm old enough that Ade was a role model for me (and look how I've turned out...), so he's got my vote! :)

I've stuck a poll up at the top of the page. Go on, stick a vote up! :o

It was fairly busy last night Carol. This topic might have been a casualty of one of the design changes. I've stopped Lounge/Golden Time posts appearing in the Last Ten Posts panel on the front page, and I think quite a few people use this to check recent posts.

Well - at least Ade won My poll even if he didn't win the real thing...

Yes - anyone can start a poll - Click New Poll if you're starting off a new topic, or Add Poll if you want to add one to an existing topic, as I did here! :)

Gizzy, it was Edith...I taped it and watched today. Her prize was to read out how many total votes were made throughout the whole "academy" 11 days, a total 8,500,000. Total raised from "academy" was one point something million :D:D

Peggy