Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Making Graphs

Try this website www.createagraph.com it's fab and really easy to use designed for kids you just put in your info and it does all the work for you , I used it for all the graphs in my dissertation. It also does pie charts etc you just choose the one you want. Hope this helps!

I always do my charts through powerpoint, when chosing a page in powerpoint there is one for graphs there pie and line ones I hope this makes sense

Using Excel programme is quite easy and perfect for charts. Once you have done them you can 'copy/paste/ the charts on to your words documents.

If you are not sure how to use Excel for charts, try to click the 'help' button and follow the step by step guide. Really easy, just practise to gain confidence.

Hope this helps!

Anne FB

Hi Annefb

Thank you for making your first post, I can see that you've been hiding in the background for a while so welcome aboard and hope that now youve taken the plunge, we will see more of you!

Making charts in Excel is really simple and they look great. I attach a set of instructions, these are for 2003 I think and are in pdf format as the original word file was a bit big. You will need Adobe to read the pdf file. If you have any trouble with this or need any more help with creating your charts, please let me know.

Creating_charts_in_Excel.pdf

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)