Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Locked In!

I got locked in school today! Iv got an ast coming and bringing someone from a neighbor school to look round so i was just prepping after staff meeting and the next thing I know alarms are going off!

I rang our caretake (on his way home) and asked why the alarms were going off? It was because everyone had left! So the alarm aoutomatically goes to some alarm place who alert the police who had got called out!

What do you think my chances of being in trouble tomorrow are?

boo hoo ut i bet i'm not the ony one!

Its not your fault the caretaker locked you in! If he didn't check all the rooms first and find you then its his fault, surely. Did he not even notice your car in the car park and think about that?

I'm forever getting stick for being the last person to leave generally because it's 2 minutes past 5 and we're supposed to have left by 5 on the dot!!

I got locked in the pub toilets once. The landlady wasnt amused, she heard me knocking and there I was waving through the tiny window into the bar. Havent been back!

Your caretaker should have been more careful, what if you'd fainted or been taken really ill? I'd go at it from that point if you get into trouble.

aww the same thing happened a few weeks ago to a teacher in the school im in! bless, she was working in a room out back and the caretaker shouted to see if anyone was in, but there was only my car in the carpark... so when he got no reply he locked their building and went home! as i was leaving i heard the alarms but thought it was coming from somewhere else, so i almost locked the gates and left her there too! xD not seen her past 330 since! :o