Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Leadership And Management

Hi,

Has anyone attended or know of anyone that has attended a good leadership and management course recently?

I am going on one with Osiris training later this year. I dd another course with them earlier in the year and found it really useful and interesting (not cheap though). Unfortunately some there had done the leadership one and said it was a bit generic and not EYFS focused but I'm giving it a go anyway. I guess it depends what you are looking for. Their website is http://osiriseducational.co.uk/

Hi Sharon, we did it over a whole academic year, we had to attend a few sessions but a lot of it was online.. there were times it felt like it got in the way of teaching.. but then it was very good and I think I learned a lot from it, even though Im no longer in a school

Hi All,

Thank you so much, these links are really useful. I am hoping to find a course that suits both and EYP and a manager without their EYPS? I work for a County Council and we are looking for a course to put on for our local managers and EYPs. In your opinion if you are working in an EY setting what aspects of leadership and management would you expect to be covered on a course? :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)