Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dissertation Topic(ba Childhood Studies)

I am thinking about doing something on Heuristic play but cant think of a question??? Any suggestions!! Unsworth

Well it depends on what aspect you want to look at really. Are you interested in how it promotes children's learning and development, or how widespread its use is? Once you've identified that, the question might come a little easier!

Maz

hi Maz

thanks for that- I am thinking about how it promotes a childs learning and I already have quite a lot of info on the benefits of Heuristic play but not sure how to make it into a dissertation question (dont think I have made that very clear!!!)

what about making a link to a specific benefit such as encouraging physical movement in babies, social interaction if used for group play, KUW as children explore and investigate, how it helps older children with their language and communication etc

have you got to come up with your question asap? Mine has developed and evolved since I decided my broad topic back in October and I will be able to write about how it has evolved and why, all a process of being reflective, your literature review may flag up a particular area around heuristic play that catches your eye

hi Extradinary chicken,

Thanks for your reply I understand what you are saying I remember changing my question when doing foundation degree.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)