Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Resources Help

I am trying to find two specific items to buy and I wonder if you can help. The first is quite straightforward - possibly. I would like to buy some spots for sitting on at circle time, well not me exactly but you get my drift. None of my current catalogues seem to have them so I wondered if you had bought any/ seen any recently?

The second thing is less simple. I feel certain that on here someone posted a link to a piece of furniture for self service snack. It had a cupboard underneath with possibly lockable doors, and the top was a low level worktop with a recessed bowl for putting used plates, etc in. I also want to say it was on wheels. Of course I might have dreamt the whole thing as it would be perfect for what I need!

Thank you in advance!

Guest tinkerbell

spots have you thought of carpet tiles? we got a couple of books of samples so a variety of colours and a nice size for sitting on...the children like to make paths withthem too or big patchwork mat

Tinkerbell

Ikea - of course and I was only there blowing the budget at the weekend! We do have some carpet tiles actually in a store cupboard somewhere.

Thanks for the ideas! Keep them coming!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)