Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Display Of Children's Ages

Hello everyone

We've had a display of children's ages in our pre-school room for a long time and I'd like to change it so I'm seeking inspiration. At the moment each child has a balloon with their photo and name on it and we have three big sections saying 'I am 2' 'I am 3' and 'I am 4'. The children love to move their balloon on their birthday and it's a popular display but needs a revamp. Any ideas?

Beehive

A bit brain dead, but first think that comes to mind is...

hot air ballons with children who are ecah age moving through baskets, hopefully someone will be along with more inspiration!

Lucie

xx

... ''leaves on a tree''

... ''faces in each window of a bus''

... ''Petals on flowers''

... ''space helmets in a rocket''

... '' fairies and dragons in a castle''

Are these the sort of ideas you were looking for? :o

dottyp

we did this year the story party animals and the snake puts glitter on himself for his party outfit so our children made glittery snakes and stuck them all over a huge number 4, on the ajoining wall is a huge number five and they move their snake over. Or could you put some string acoos you classroom and the children move their baloon over to the other side when they turn 5? x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)