Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C11 Ne 2

Hello Everyone

I've only just started the NVQ 3 and I'm have got to say I haven't a clue at the moment what Im doing. Ive moved on to C11 KE2 and using the S/NVQ book for reference trying to complete it. I think I know the answer but not sure can anyone point me in the right direct.

Thanks

Jo

say what are communication tehniqes (include non verbal) that encourage children to communicate freely:

use the language that children will understand

don't corect mistaces

give the child time

eye contact

go to child's level

move to a quiet area

hope you got idea

Hi Joanne1 welcome and good luck with your NVQ.

In short in order for children to develop language and communication skills they need to have normal physical development, stimulation from adults and children, for example by listening, talking and encouragement, security at home and in the setting, opportunitirs for play and activities.

:o Hi Joanne I finished my NVQ 3 a year ago but all the time I was doing it I found the yahoo group for people studying their NVQ invaluable, I am not sure if the address is on here somewhere but if it isnt it is www.groups.yahoo.com/group/childcaretraining you have to register but once you have you can ask the other members any questions about any unit/element and they get right back to you

Tracey

:o Thank you so much for such a lovely welcome, I think there are a couple of my work colleagues already on here who told me how fantastic this site is, wish I had found out about you ages ago!! Thanks

Tracey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)