Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Why Doe This Keep Happening?

CAn anyone enlighten me as to why the Home page keeps disappearing from My FAvourites?? Most frustrating!

I thought it was my other half messing around, but he's away at the moment so can't be him! :o

It may be that you have not set the page you want to be the default Home Page. The Home Page does not need to be in Favorites as you can just click on the Home icon in the toolbar to get back to the Home Page at any time.

To set the page you want to be the Home Page, go to that page. Then select Tools on the menu bar and click on Internet Options. You will see the address of the page you are on in the top "Home" box. Click on the "Use Current" button.

From now on, every time you open Internet Explorer or click on the Home icon in the toolbar (looks like a little house), it will take you straight to your preferred page. A Home page can be any page you choose.

Hope this makes sense!

I had that problem when i had a new laptop. i think I changed my browser to firefox which resolved the issue! My son also change the settings somehow for IE but it wasnt quite the same and I dont know what he did, sorry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)